If you have a complaint relating to our company, then we want to hear about it and we will do our best to put it right.
As a business which provides financial services, we have in place and operate a strict procedure to handle any complaints our business may receive. If you feel you need to make a complaint, please contact us at :
Fund and Find My Cars
1 Quay Business Centre
or by telephone on 0330 056 3556,
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your complaint we will try to resolve it at the earliest opportunity and in most cases we will respond within 3 working days; however we must make you aware that we have a maximum of eight weeks from the date a complaint is received by us to issue you, as the complainant, a final response.
- Give a summary of the complaint, setting out the outcome of our investigation and our final view on the issues raised.
- State whether we acknowledge there has been a fault on the part of our business.
- Give details of any offer to settle the complaint if deemed necessary.
- Explain your right as a consumer to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are unhappy with our response.
- If we require more time to investigate a complaint, we will contact you within the eight week period to inform you of this and ask for your agreement to extend to this period.
A final response will then be sent to you by the conclusion of the agreed time extension.
In the event that you are unhappy with our final response, you have the right as a consumer to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service with six months of the initial complaint.
Contacting the Ombudsman Service
Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower
Telephone Number for Consumers
0300 123 9123